- 4 Boneless Lamb (Gigot) Chops
- 500g butternut squash, peeled and deseeded
- 2 courgettes, trimmed and halved
- 1 red pepper, deseeded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves or 1 tsp dried
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 (100g) bag baby spinach leaves
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- A little olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Chop the squash, courgettes and pepper into evenly sized pieces, about 2cm. Place in a large roasting tin, add the oil, thyme and seasoning. Toss well to coat then roast for 15 minutes.
- Heat a griddle pan. Place the lamb on a plate, add a drizzle of oil and seasoning, then rub it into the chop. Place the lamb onto the hot griddle and cook over a medium heat for 10-15 minutes turning the lamb occasionally until it is charred on the outside, but still pink in the middle.
- Add the honey and lemon juice to the roasted vegetables then toss again, roast for a further 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender.
- Transfer the lamb to a board and leave to rest for few minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves to the roasting tin along with the feta cheese and toss to mix. Divide the vegetables between four plates.
- Thinly slice the lamb loins and place on top of the warm salad.