- 500 g parsnips
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Top and tail parsnips, cutting any larger ones in half lengthways, then put in a large saucepan, cover with salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 mins.
- Drain in a colander and let them steam-dry for a few mins.
- Heat oven to 190 C /170 C fan / gas 5.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp flour and 1 tbsp honey over the parsnips and toss to coat.
- Put the parsnips in a roasting tin with 2 tbsp sunflower oil, 2 tbsp butter and seasoning.
- Roast for 40 mins, turning halfway, until golden.