- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 thinly sliced onions
- 2 x 390g tins green lentils, drained
- 600g lamb chops (8 chops)
- 1 tsp ground rainbow peppercorns
- 200g washed spinach
- Heat half the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, cover, and cook for 10 mins, stirring regularly. Uncover the pan, increase the heat to medium-high and cook for a further 5 mins or until caramelised. Stir in the lentils & cook over low heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, brush the lamb chops with the remaining oil, then coat in the ground peppercorns and a good pinch of salt. Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Cook the chops for 2 mins each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Put the spinach in a medium pan, season, and cover. Cook over low heat for 2-3 mins until wilted. Drain.
- Mix spinach & lentils, then serve with two lamb chops on top and season with extra ground peppercorns.