- 1 1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 12 Saunderson's pork sausages
- 150g dundee orange marmalade, heated to melting
- 110ml apple cider
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 pears, cut into wedges
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1 garlic bulb, separated into individual cloves
- Preheat oven to 220˚C and put the olive oil in a large, deep-sided baking tray.
- Mix the melted marmalade, mustard and cider in a bowl.
- Put the sausages, onion, pear and garlic in the tray, drizzle the marmalade mixture over the whole tray, and sprinkle 1 tsp of salt flakes and a pinch of ground black pepper on the top.
- Roast, basting 3 times with cooking juices, for 20-25 minutes or until sausages are cooked through.
- Serve with mashed sweet potato and a rocket, watercress and sliced spring onion salad.