- 8 lamb cutlets (chops or steaks)
- 300ml red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary and mint
- 15ml olive oil
- 50g butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 60ml crème fraiche
- 15ml finely chopped chives
- Mix together the red wine, garlic, herbs and olive oil. Add the lamb cutlets and mix well to coat. Cover, refrigerate and leave for 2-3 hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
- BBQ or grill, 4-6 minutes each side. Mix together the melted butter, garlic and herbs and brush to drizzle over the cutlets during the last 2-3 minutes of cooking time.
- For the dip, mix together the crème fraiche and chives. Serve on the side of the cooked cutlets with a bowl of potato salad and a large mixed green salad.