- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 300g lean lamb steak, cubed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp mild curry paste
- 225g can chopped tomatoes
- 160ml can coconut cream
- 100g bag baby spinach
- 10g fresh coriander, chopped (about 1 tbsp)
- Dry-fry the cumin seeds for about 20 secs in a wok, then add half the oil and stir-fry the lamb for about 2 mins until browned, but not cooked all the way through. Tip onto a plate.
- Add the rest of the oil to the wok, then stir-fry the pepper and chilli for a couple of mins until softened.
- Stir in the curry paste, tomatoes and coconut cream with half a can (from the tomatoes) of water, then simmer for about 5 mins until saucy.
- Add the lamb, spinach and coriander, stir until the spinach has wilted, then serve with basmati rice.