- 6 chipolata sausages
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to season
- Place the sausages into a heat-proof baking dish and drizzle the vegetable oil over them. Then, place the dish into the air fryer and cook at 190 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the dish from the air fryer and move the sausages around slightly. Now add the onion, pepper, garlic, tinned tomatoes, and worcestershire sauce, stir everything together, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pop the dish back into the air fryer and cook until the sausages are fully cooked and there is a thick sauce, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once ready, remove the dish from the air fryer and serve on warm plates with some crusty bread or potato mash, if desired.