Our naturally plump barn-fresh chickens are sourced from handpicked suppliers in the north of England.
Portion sizes (per person)
Per person allow the following: 1 to 2 chicken thighs, 1 chicken leg, 2 chicken drumsticks, around 180 g of chicken fillet and 450 g of a whole chicken (bone-in with skins).
Temperatures / cooking times
Fillets, thighs, legs and drumsticks should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 F / 74 C.
Whole chicken: 200 C (180 C fan) / Gas Mark 6 for 45 minutes per kg plus 20 minutes.
- Whole chicken: 1 hour and 40 minutes (stuffed: 2 hours and 10 minutes)
- Chicken fillets: 35-45 minutes (depending on size)
- Boneless thighs: 20-30 minutes
- Chicken wings: 25-30 minutes
- Bone-in chicken legs: 40-55 minutes
Grilling / Frying
- Whole chicken: 1 hour and 25 minutes (unstuffed)
- Chicken fillets: 9-12 minutes per side
- Boneless thighs: 5-8 minutes per side.
- Chicken wings: 8 minutes per side
- Bone-in chicken legs: 15-18 minutes
Showing 9–16 of 16 results
Fresh Drumsticks£3.00 Add to basket
Fresh Thighs£3.00 Add to basket
Guinea Fowl£8.00 Add to basket
Hunters Chicken£7.00 Add to basket
Jamaican Jerk Kebabs£3.40 – £10.20 Select options
Lemon & Coriander Chicken£7.00 Add to basket
Piri Piri Kebabs£3.40 – £10.20 Select options
Spatchcock Chicken£7.00 Select options